Demand Notes offer eligible members of the Ally Financial Family a convenient way to invest in funds directly with Ally Financial. By investing with Demand Notes you get:
- Favorable rate of return, when compared to competitive investments Click here for rate history
- Daily compounded interest
- Floating interest rate, set weekly
- Online funds transfers
- Easy access to your funds
- Free checks and unlimited check writing (minimum $250)
- Low initial investment and minimum balance of $1,000
- No administrative fees
- Convenient records
Demand Notes is an unsecured debt obligation of Ally Financial. It is neither a money market fund nor a bank account and is not FDIC insured. Demand Notes is offered in the U. S. by prospectus only. Complete information concerning Demand Notes is contained in the prospectus.
More on Demand Notes
We've filed a registration statement, including a prospectus, with the SEC for this Demand Notes offering. Before investing, check out the prospectus in the registration statement, as well as the other documents we've filed with the SEC.
You can get these documents at no cost by visiting EDGAR, the online database of corporate financial information at the SEC. If you want us to send you a prospectus, just give us a call at 1-800-684-8823.