Invest the Easy, Convenient Way
Enjoy a higher rate of return than comparable investments. Jump in with a low minimum initial investment - only $1,000 - and access your funds at any time. Demand Notes feature:
- A floating interest rate that exceeds the weekly average yield on US money market funds. See rate history (PDF)
- Online transfers and transaction records
- Daily compounded interest automatically reinvested at end of each month
- Free checks and unlimited check writing (minimum $250)
- Ability to make additional investments (minimum $50) at any time
- More (see all features and read the FAQs)
Here's what you don't get: Administrative fees. Time limits. Hassles.
Are You Eligible?
Ally Financial Demand Notes is available to:
- All employees and retirees of the Ally/GM/GMAC/Chrysler group of companies and their subsidiaries, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and grandparents of the employee or retiree)
- Associated GM and Chrysler dealers and their employees
- Associated GM and Chrysler stockholders and suppliers
Investing in Demand Notes is easy, simply:
- Confirm eligibility above
- Review the prospectus
- Download the investment form
- Send the completed investment form with your initial investment of $1,000 or more to the address at the top of the form
For more information, visit the EDGAR section of the SEC website or call Ally Financial at 1-800-684-8823.
More on Demand Notes
Demand Notes is an unsecured debt obligation of Ally Financial offered in the U.S. by prospectus only. It's not a money market fund. It's not a bank account. It's not FDIC-insured. It is one of the easiest, most convenient ways to invest with a trusted global financial services company.
We've filed a registration statement including a prospectus, with the SEC for this Demand Notes offering. Before investing, check out the prospectus in the registration statement, as well as the other documents we’ve filed with SEC.
You can get these documents at no charge by visiting EDGAR, the online database of corporate financial information at the SEC, www.sec.gov. If you want us to send you a prospectus, just give us a call at 1-800-684-8823.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Deposits||Are Not Insured by Any|
|Are Not a Condition to Any|
Banking Service or Activity