Details on the ComTRAC lease
- You can set the residual during the application process, based on your needs
- For any term, minimum may be 0%
- You’re responsible for the residual value at the end of the lease
Based on laws in the state or locality where you garage your vehicle
Titling and maintenance
- Vehicles titled in Ally’s name
- You’re responsible for maintenance
What happens at lease end?
- Buy the vehicle outright (residual plus unpaid payments and charges)
- Buy the vehicle by financing with Ally
- Trade it in, with dealership paying the amount due
- Return the vehicle and pay a $250 disposal fee ($500 for medium duty)
Can I end the lease early?
Yes, at any time. You can get your return quote by logging in to Ally Auto Online Services or you can contact us.