We are a branch-free bank
Ally doesn’t have expensive physical locations, which makes it easier for us to offer:
- Competitive rates
- Low fees
- 24/7 live customer care
- No ATM fees from Ally, plus we reimburse other banks' ATM fees nationwide
When you choose Ally, you’ll bank online, by phone or chat, or ATM. And you’ll have the freedom to monitor and move your money anytime, anywhere.
We Built the Online Bank You Wanted
- No minimum balance to open an account
- Make deposits with Ally eCheck DepositSM , online transfers or free postage-paid envelopes
- Real help 24/7 from our customer care associates
- Simple online transfers
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Account Alerts and Notifications
- Free Sleeping Money Alerts
- Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee for Ally Bank
Already have an Ally account?
Call us 24/7 at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) to set up your online access.
Frequently asked questions
Can I deposit cash?Sorry, but we don’t accept cash deposits.
How can I keep in touch with Ally?We have customer care associates across the country ready to help you whenever you need it. You can call or chat with us 24/7, or send a secure email right from your online banking account.
How do I add money to my account?
There are six ways to add money to your account:
- Move funds online between Ally accounts
- Make transfers online between your Ally account and your accounts at other banks that have been registered with Ally
- Scan and submit your check images with Ally eCheck DepositSM
- Use the direct deposit form to set up your paycheck or Social Security deposits. Download form
- Wire transfer
- Checks sent by U.S. mail (Please don't send cash)