Although many people think all checking accounts are the same–they provide you with the tools you need to pay bills and shop for everyday items–they really aren’t all created equal. Choosing a checking account with the right blend of features may actually help save you money.
A few things worth considering when choosing a checking account include:
- Is having some type of overdraft protection service helpful?
- Is earning interest important to you?
- Do you want easy access to live customer service professionals?
- Are online banking and/or bill pay services important?
- How many checks do you write each month?
Once you know the answers to these questions, you can compare each bank’s options against your needs, which makes choosing a checking account that’s right for you much easier.
The Ally Bank Interest Checking Account is designed to help simplify the banking experience and grow your money until you use it. Just a few features we think you’ll appreciate include:
- No minimum deposit to open
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Zelle®
- Free and Convenient Ally eCheck Deposit℠
- Free debit MasterCard®, free standard checks and unlimited check writing
- No ATM fees from us, plus we reimburse other banks’ ATM fees nationwide
- Variable APY where balances $15,000 or more get an even higher rate
- Free balance alerts
- FDIC insurance on your deposits up to the maximum allowed by law
Be sure to choose the checking account that’s right for you. Learn more by visiting Allybank.com or call live, 24/7 customer care at 877-247-ALLY (2559) today.
Ally Bank, Member FDIC