|$25,000 - $49,999.99||$100|
|$50,000 - $199,999.99||$250|
|$200,000 or more||$500|
- Make a qualifying deposit from outside Ally Bank between 1/1/16 and 5/31/16 – this includes rollovers, trustee-to-trustee transfers and contributions. You can make multiple deposits to your Ally Bank IRA to meet the deposit requirements.
- Your bonus will be paid by July 31st 2016 into the Ally Bank IRA Online Savings account or IRA CD that received the last transaction to reach the deposit requirement.
- Qualifying funds must remain on deposit until you receive the bonus and they must post to your IRA(s) by May 31, 2016.
- Bonus applied to new external funds only. Any withdrawals or distributions (including required minimum distributions) prior to May 31, 2016 will reduce the qualifying funds total.
- Some IRA transactions, especially those involving transfers or rollovers from other banks can take up to six weeks or more.
- Bonus isn’t applied toward contribution limits.
- One bonus per new or existing customer.