Get College Finance Facts and Information
Paying for College
Paying for college is rapidly becoming a financial commitment behind only retirement and home buying. Whether you are saving for your children's education or attending yourself, there are many things to consider. Ally has provided a list of articles to help guide your decisions as you prepare for college and its associated expenses.
- How to Help Your Kids Be Financially Literate
- College Savings: Reduce College Costs With Smart Planning
- How to Raise Kids With Good Spending Habits
- Grandparents' Gift Guide: Is a 529 College Plan Better Than a CD?
- Kids and Money: An Introduction
- Kids and Money, Part 1: Explaining the Basics to a Young Child
- Kids and Money, Part 2: Explaining the Basics to Teenagers
- Kids and Money, Part 3: Using Envelope Budgeting to Train Them to Save