Although most banks these days provide some kind of online access, not all banks can give you the user-friendly experience of online banks designed specifically for online banking. And online savings account rates tend to be higher than what you’ll find at most traditional brick-and-mortar banks. Since online banks have lower overhead costs, they can usually pass that savings on to customers in the form of great rates.
Convenience. Safety. Security. You just can't beat being able to open and manage an account any time from virtually anywhere. And, at Ally Bank, that convenience also comes with the safety and security afforded by sophisticated technology that helps protect you from fraudulent activity. Plus, deposits at Ally Bank are FDIC-insured to the maximum allowed by law.
The Ally Bank Difference. The best online savings account rates do very little good if the account itself doesn't suit your needs. Take a look at what the Ally Bank Online Savings Account has to offer:
- You earn a variable rate of interest that according to rates published by Bankrate.com is consistently among the most competitive in the country.
- We don’t charge monthly maintenance fees.
- Interest is compounded daily for maximum earnings.
- You can open and fund your account with any amount.
- You can use any Allpoint no-fee ATM—plus receive up to $10 reimbursement for fees charged at other ATMs nationwide each statement cycle.
Take a look at online savings account benefits today. Learn more at Allybank.com or call live, 24/7 customer support at 877-247-ALLY (2559).