If you know you want to earn interest on your money, maintain flexible access to your funds and enjoy the benefits of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)-insurance, a money market account could make a lot of sense. But wading through the numerous products on the market can be confusing. Are all money market accounts the same? How do you define a good money market account?
The first thing you’ll want to do is compare rates, but in addition, you’ll want to look into the other features of any money market accounts you’re considering. Different banks may have different requirements, such as minimum deposits or monthly maintenance fees. Be sure you understand all the terms of the account, including how you can access your funds. The best money market accounts allow access via debit card, check and electronic transfer within federal transaction limits.
With an Ally Bank Money Market Account, you:
- Earn a variable rate that's consistently among the most competitive in the country according to Bankrate.com,
- Open and fund your account with any amount.
- Pay no monthly maintenance fees.
- Get free standard checks and a debit card for convenient access to your money.
- Use any Allpoint no-fee ATM—plus receive up to $10 reimbursement for fees charged at other ATMs nationwide each statement cycle.
Come see how we can help you save. Visit AllyBank.com or call live, 24/7 customer care at 877-247-ALLY (2559) today.
Ally Bank, Member FDIC