Your friend wants to see you and your money grow.
Get up to $125 for joining a bank you're gonna love.
Welcome! You’ve got a good friend looking out for you – they heard you’re not banking with Ally and they want to change that! With Ally, you can enjoy great rates and tools to help you grow and manage your savings better.
As your financial ally, your financial wins and goals are just as important to us as they are to you. Plus, there’s a bonus: you and your friend can earn some easy money when you join. It’s a win-win for everyone. Keep scrolling to enroll below and join our referral program.
Earn up to $125 in 3 easy steps.
Enroll and open a new Ally Bank Savings Account by 3/1/2024.
Fund and build your Savings Account balance.
Keep your money parked through 7/15/2024 to earn your cash bonus.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Transfers can take up to 3 business days.
- Your friend will receive $50 for inviting you after you open and fund your Savings Account.
- If your account has over $25,000, only the first $25,000 will qualify for the 0.50% cash bonus. The surplus money will still earn a great rate.
Future Ally customers, enter your info to get started.
Banking is better with an ally.
Use the interest from our Savings Account to your advantage.
- Enjoy a competitive rate that compounds daily. The more you save, the more you earn.
- Get our competitive APY, plus a temporary 0.50% cash bonus (valid 3/29/24 to 7/15/24) on the new money you bring in to earn more interest on your cash.
- There are no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements - ever.
Organize and optimize your savings with Ally Bank.
- Savings buckets can help you organize your savings and prioritize what's most important to you.
- Boosters like Surprise Savings analyze a linked checking account for safe-to-save money and automatically transfers it to your savings.
- Activate round ups to save your spare change from every Ally Bank Spending Account checking transaction. It'll round up your totals to the nearest dollar, to $5 max, then transfer the money to your Savings Account.