When you are deciding which online checking account is right for you, there are a number of factors to consider, including whether the bank offers interest checking accounts, how competitive the interest rates are, and which features they offer to help you manage your account.
Online banks like Ally Bank can be a refreshing change from traditional brick-and-mortar branches. Online banks don't have the overhead that comes with maintaining local branches, so they can pass on the savings to you in the form of great rates and other benefits.
Take a look at what the Ally Bank Interest Checking Account offers:
- Free standard paper checks and debit card
- Unlimited check-writing privileges
- Free online bill payment, which lets you make and schedule payments
- Balance alerts that let you know when your funds go above or below certain levels
- Free overdraft transfer service with no transfer fee, which automatically transfers money from another of your Ally Bank accounts
In addition, the Ally Bank Interest Checking Account gives you convenient online checking with no monthly maintenance fees, and you can open, fund and earn interest with any amount. Plus, we give you a tiered interest structure that rewards you for maintaining a higher balance, and we don't charge ATM fees nationwide. We'll even reimburse you for ATM fees other banks charge nationwide.
Open your online Interest Checking Account today by visiting us at Allybank.com or call live, 24/7 customer care at 877-247-ALLY (2559).
Ally Bank, Member FDIC