Interest-bearing checking accounts allow you to earn interest on the money you use for everyday expenses. By offering the convenience of a checking account and the ability to earn interest, they provide you with a simple way to grow your money even when you may not be actively saving toward a specific goal.
Although some banks’ interest-bearing checking accounts require you to maintain a minimum monthly balance in order to avoid a fee, you won’t find that at Ally Bank. In fact, when you open an interest-bearing checking account at Ally Bank, you:
- Get a free debit MasterCard®, standard checks and unlimited check writing.
- Pay no monthly maintenance fees.
- Enjoy ATM access anywhere nationwide–and we won’t charge you a fee. We’ll even reimburse any ATM fees charged by other banks nationwide.
- Get free online banking, bill pay, and Zelle®.
- Make deposits from home with Ally Bank eCheck Deposit℠.
- Earn interest with a variable APY, where balances of $15,000 or more get an even higher rate.
- Get free balance alerts.
In addition, interest-bearing checking accounts at Ally Bank have no minimum deposit to open, so you can open and fund your account with any amount. Learn more by visiting Allybank.com or call live, 24/7 customer care at 877-247-ALLY (2559) today.
Ally Bank, Member FDIC