While you probably can manage your traditional checking account online to a certain degree, there may be advantages to opening a checking account with an online bank instead. Online banks don’t have the overhead of brick-and-mortar banks and can pass on the savings to you in the form of great rates.
Moreover, an online checking account like the Ally Bank Interest Checking Account can offer features that make online banking attractive and convenient. With the Ally Bank Interest Checking Account:
- You'll earn interest at a variable rate that, based on the rates published by Bankrate.com, is consistently among the most competitive available in the country.
- You won't pay a monthly maintenance fee and you get free standard checks.
- You'll get a free Debit MasterCard® and you can use any Allpoint no-fee ATM—plus receive up to $10 reimbursement for fees charged at other ATMs nationwide each statement cycle.
- You can manage your account from virtually anywhere, with free online banking and bill pay.
- You can move money easily, whether you're transferring money into or out of your account between Ally Bank accounts or your non-Ally Bank accounts.
Learn more by visiting Allybank.com or call live, 24/7 customer care at 877-247-ALLY (2559) today.