In an Ally Invest survey of U.S. adults, we found nearly 66% of Millennials said they found investing to be intimidating or downright scary. To help you get the proverbial investing monster out of the closet, we launched this GenZ- and Millennial-friendly e-book titled: The Clutch Guide to Investing.
Included in the 18-page e-book are six brief sections that walk readers through the following:
- What’s holding many young adults back from investing and how to keep those fears in check
- A quick primer on investing and the terms every would-be investor should know
- Where the reader fits in vis-à-vis his/her peers when it comes to finances
- Matching different investing approaches with individuals’ personal styles, preferences and tolerance for risk
- Tips for getting started (spoiler alert: Skipping the daily latte can compound into nearly $100K over 30 years!)
- Answers to readers’ deepest, darkest investing concerns