In an Ally Invest survey of U.S. adults, we found nearly 66% of Millennials said they found investing to be intimidating or downright scary. Our investing guide for beginners may help you get the proverbial investing monster out of the closet.
In this interactive guide, we’ll walk readers through the following:
- What’s holding many young adults back from investing and how to keep those fears in check
- A quick primer on investing and the terms every would-be investor should know
- Where the reader fits in vis-à-vis his/her peers when it comes to finances
- Matching different investing approaches with individuals’ personal styles, preferences and tolerance for risk
- Tips for getting started (spoiler alert: Skipping the daily latte can compound into nearly $100K over 30 years!)
- Answers to readers’ deepest, darkest investing concerns