At Ally, we take ebanking security seriously — which is why we offer an Online Banking Security Guarantee. Other ways we're making sure your personal information stays private when you bank with us include:
- Anti-virus protection that helps detect and prevent viruses.
- Firewalls to assist in blocking unauthorized access by individuals or networks.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which creates a secure connection with your browser when you login or fill out an application to help prevent online banking fraud.
- Cookies that recognize your computer when you login to your account. If we don't find your cookie, you'll need to provide more information to make sure it's really you.
- No sharing of your usernames or passwords to ensure ebanking security.
In addition, to our anti-virus, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, if you see unauthorized transactions on your account and you report them within 60 days, your liability is limited and we will help you get your money back. But that's just the beginning. Learn more about how Ally's internet banking security is working to safeguard your personal and financial information and open an account today.