Ally Bank is pleased to announce our new online banking redesign coming soon!
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of our online banking for a more streamlined customer banking experience.
Coming this month, whether you’re using your tablet or desktop, you’ll notice a smarter, simpler design that delivers seamless account navigation, increased functionality and security. We listened to customer feedback and our new online banking design aims to add value in managing your financial life.
New enhancements will include:
- Log in faster by entering your username and password on a single, secure page. (You may still need to enter a security code for additional verification).
- Transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks and access other account services directly from the main menu.
- Navigate easily between accounts.
- Scan your accounts and view a color-coded snapshot of your balances.
- See upcoming transactions in your interest checking, money market or online savings account.
- Search transaction history by keyword or date.
- View Ally Bank products and rates without leaving your online banking session.
Additional improvements include browser updates to ensure greater security protections. We will now support Internet Explorer® 9 or higher (Windows®), Safari® 6.1 or higher (Mac®), Google Chrome™ (latest version) and Mozilla® Firefox® (latest version) which you can download by visiting www.ally.com/learn/browser-support. You can also search “browser” at ally.com.
When you log in for the first time, you’ll find a quick tour to show you the new features and help you learn your way around.
Visit www.ally.com/newdesign to get a sneak peek of what to expect.