Gather your documents.
We’ve made setting up an account in the name of a Trust as simple as possible. You can easily apply online, and we’ll have you upload pages from the Trust agreement along the way to complete the application.
We’ll need copies of:
- The pages describing the Trust, including the formal name of the Trust, Grantors and Trustees
- The notarized signature page with Grantor and Trustee signatures – in some states, there may be a separate page completed by the notary
- Any amendments to the original Trust
- Pages with Trustee powers and provisions related to incapacity or death of a Trustee
- Page listing the beneficiaries who will receive the funds if the Grantor of the Trust passes away
Also include the following documents if anyone named as a Trustee or beneficiary is deceased:
- A copy of the death certificate
- For Testamentary Trusts, provide the cover page of the Will, any portions describing the Trust, signature page and notary page
Other ways to send your documents
Print and complete the Account Application for Trusts (PDF) and mail the required documents.