Ally Financial Term Notes
Ally Financial Term Notes are unsecured debt obligations of Ally Financial Inc. offered in the U.S. by prospectus only.
A few important things to know about Ally Financial Term Notes:
- Maturity dates of 9 months to 30 years
- Minimum investment of $1,000 increased in multiples of $1,000
- Final terms of any particular series are determined at the time of sale
Investing in Ally Financial Term Notes
Ally Financial Term Notes are offered periodically through Incapital LLC, who may solicit sales on a best-efforts basis through retail brokerages throughout the United States. Before investing, you should:
- Contact your broker or financial advisor
- Download and review the prospectus: Ally Financial Term Notes Prospectus
- Review other documents that Ally Financial has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for more complete information about Ally Financial and this offering (you may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website)
For a list of participating broker dealers, you may contact:
200 S. Wacker Dr.,
Chicago, Illinois 60606
More on Ally Financial Term Notes
A registration statement relating to the Ally Financial Term Notes has been filed with the SEC. The Ally Financial Term Notes may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time that a pricing supplement has been delivered. Under no circumstances shall this information constitute an offer to sell, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities law of such jurisdiction.
The final terms of any particular series of Ally Financial Term Notes will be determined at the time of sale, and will be contained in the pricing supplement relating to that series that will be filed with the SEC.