Frequently asked questions
What are my options at the end of my lease?
At the end of your lease agreement, you can:
- Keep or sell the vehicle yourself and pay the fixed purchase price (ComTRAC accounts - residual value) listed in your agreement as well as remaining payments and additional fees
- Keep the vehicle and refinance the outstanding balance, subject to credit approval
- Return the vehicle to the dealership. You’ll be responsible for excess mileage and any wear charges. Some leases may also have disposal fees.
When do I get my security deposit back?
If you paid a security deposit when you signed your lease, we’ll refund your security deposit after you’ve returned your vehicle to the dealership and the vehicle has been sold at auction. We’ll deduct any unpaid amount you owe under your lease agreement from your security deposit.
If I return my leased vehicle, will the vehicle be inspected?
The vehicle will be inspected by an independent company at the dealership after you return it. You can view the report for your vehicle at Inspections.
What are my payment options if I have an amount due at the end of my lease?
You can make your payment over the phone or by mail.
(A third party service provider fee may apply.)
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 9001951
Louisville, KY 40290-1951
How can I obtain a quote to return my leased vehicle?
To request a quote online:
- Log in to Ally Auto Online Services
- Go to My Vehicles and select a vehicle account
- Select the vehicle you want a quote for
- Select Request Quote
- Follow the instructions for your vehicle
- View and/or print payoff
Please Contact Us to request a quote for buying your leased vehicle.
Can I print a copy of the Vehicle Return Kit?
Yes, simply click here to open and print the document.