Everyday Banking Tasks at Your Fingertips
Make deposits, pay your bills, and transfer funds from your mobile device with Ally Mobile Banking. Download one of our free apps, or go to m.allybank.com, to access your account from your mobile device.
Ally Mobile Banking
Keep up with your bank accounts on the go. With the Ally Mobile Banking app, you can:
- Access your accounts
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- Locate ATMs
Your accounts at your fingertips
- Check your balances
- See account details
- Track and search transaction history
- View CD rates and maturity dates
Deposit checks remotely
- Take a picture of your check with your mobile device
- Review and submit the images in the Ally Mobile Banking app
- View previous checks you've deposited
Transfers made easy
- Move funds between your Ally accounts
- Transfer funds between Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Schedule transfers up to one year in advance
- View pending and scheduled transfers
Pay your bills anytime with Bill Pay
- Pay directly from your Interest Checking Account
- View, edit, and cancel scheduled payments
- See upcoming due dates with eBills
- Next-day electronic payments available
Find cash from where you are
- Search for ATMs and cash back locations
- Enter an address or use your current location
- Use any ATM nationwide and we'll reimburse your fees
Mobile Banking Security Guarantee
- Account information is never stored on your mobile device
- Encrypted transactions provide added security
- We guarantee you won't be liable for fraudulent transactions
You're secure when you're on the go
- We never store personal or account information on your phone
- All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
- The login process is the same as in Online Banking, with your SafeKeys as an added layer of protection
- Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Frequently asked questions
What is Ally Mobile Banking?
Ally's Mobile Banking service is an easy way to keep up with your bank accounts on the go. You can view your account balances, search recent transactions, and find ATMs—all from your smartphone. Bank from your phone through our iPhone® app, our AndroidTM app, or our Mobile Banking website, m.allybank.com.
Is there a fee for using Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is free from Ally, but your wireless carrier's data and message rates and roaming charges may still apply.
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
What's the difference between Ally Mobile Web and the apps?
Both are free from Ally and both offer easy access to your accounts on the go. You must have a supported Apple® or AndroidTM device to download the app, while m.allybank.com can be accessed by any smartphone. The features of Ally Mobile Web are pretty much the same as the app, but the app uses your phone's built-in features to provide a more customized experience.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. Just like in Online Banking, we use the same 128-bit encryption to help keep your information secure and private. Ally Mobile Banking doesn't store any personal or account information on your phone.
Plus, our Online Banking Security Guarantee covers unauthorized transactions in Mobile Banking too.
What if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you should notify your carrier right away. No one can get to your Ally Bank account information without knowing your username and password, but you can always call us at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) and we can reset your login information right over the phone.
Do I need a username and password to access Ally Mobile Banking?
Yes. You'll need your Ally Online Banking username and password to log in to Mobile Banking. If you don't have an Ally Online Banking username and password, call us 24/7 at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) to set it up.