24/7 Banking in the Palm of Your Hand
Use your mobile device to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds and send Popmoney® payments to anyone. Download our free mobile apps or go to m.allybank.com.
Ally Mobile Banking
Keep track of your money:
- Access your accounts
- Deposit checks
- Make one-time and recurring transfers
- Send Popmoney® payments to anyone with a U.S. bank account
- Pay bills
- Find nearby ATMs
Your Accounts at Your Fingertips
- Check account balances
- See account details
- View the names of all account owners
- Track and search transactions
- View CD rates and maturity dates
Deposit checks remotely
- Take a picture of your check with your mobile device
- Review and submit the images in the Ally Mobile Banking app
- View previous checks you've deposited
Transfers Made Easy
- Move money between your Ally accounts
- Transfer funds between Ally and non-Ally accounts
- View scheduled transfers and transfer history
- Set up and manage one-time and recurring transfers
Send or Receive Popmoney® Payments
- Send money using the recipient's mobile number, email address or bank account number
- View scheduled payments and payment history
- Set up and manage Popmoney contacts
Pay your bills anytime with Bill Pay
- Pay directly from your Interest Checking Account
- View, edit, and cancel scheduled payments
- See upcoming due dates with eBills
- Next-day electronic payments available
Find cash from where you are
- Search for ATMs and cash back locations
- Enter an address or use your current location
- Use any ATM nationwide and we'll reimburse your fees
Mobile Banking Security Guarantee
- Account information is never stored on your mobile device
- Encrypted transactions provide added security
- We guarantee you won't be liable for fraudulent transactions
You're secure when you're on the go
- We never store personal or account information on your phone
- All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
- The login process is the same as in Online Banking, with your SafeKeys as an added layer of protection
- Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Frequently asked questions
What is Ally Mobile Banking?
Ally's Mobile Banking service is an easy way to keep up with your bank accounts on the go. You can make deposits, pay your bills, transfer funds, view and search transaction history, and find ATMs—all from your mobile device. Download our Mobile Banking app, or go to m.allybank.com, to access your account from your mobile device.Was this helpful?
Is there a fee for using Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is free from Ally, but your wireless carrier's data and message rates and roaming charges may still apply.Was this helpful?
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
With Ally Mobile Banking, you can:
Was this helpful?
- Make deposits
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money within your Ally accounts, or between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs and cash back locations
- View your balances and search transaction history
What's the difference between Ally Mobile Web and the Ally Mobile Banking app?
Both are free from Ally and both offer easy access to your accounts on the go. You must have a supported Apple® or AndroidTM device to download the app, while m.allybank.com can be accessed by most mobile devices. Ally eCheck Deposit℠ is exclusive to the Ally Mobile Banking app, and is not a feature of Ally Mobile Web. Additionally, the app uses your device's built-in features to provide a more customized experience.Was this helpful?
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. Just like in Online Banking, we use the same 128-bit encryption to help keep your information secure and private. Ally Mobile Banking doesn't store any personal or account information on your phone.
Plus, our Online Banking Security Guarantee covers unauthorized transactions in Mobile Banking too.Was this helpful?
What if my mobile phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you should notify your carrier right away. No one can get to your Ally Bank account information without knowing your username and password, but you can always call us at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) and we can reset your login information right over the phone.Was this helpful?
Do I need a username and password to access Ally Mobile Banking?
Yes. You'll need your Ally Online Banking username and password to log in to Mobile Banking. If you don't have an Ally Online Banking username and password, call us 24/7 at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) to set it up.Was this helpful?
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.