We are a branch-free bank.
Ally doesn’t have expensive physical locations, which makes it easier for us to offer:
- Competitive rates
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 live customer care
- No ATM fees at any ATM nationwide
When you choose Ally, you can bank by phone, chat, or using your computer or mobile device. And you have the freedom to monitor and move your money anytime, anywhere.
We built the online bank you wanted
- No minimum balance to open an account
- Make deposits with Ally eCheck DepositSM , online transfers or free postage-paid envelopes
- Real help 24/7 from our customer care associates
- Pay your bills at home or on the go with Bill Pay
- Free Account Alerts and Notifications, including Sleeping Money Alerts
- Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee for Ally Bank
Already have an Ally account?
Frequently asked questions
How do I add money to my account?
There are six ways to add money to your account:
- Move funds online between Ally accounts
- Transfer funds between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Submit your check images with Ally eCheck DepositSM
- Use the direct deposit form to set up your paycheck or Social Security deposits. Download form
- Make a wire transfer
- Send checks by U.S. mail (Please don't send cash)
Can I deposit cash?Sorry, but we don’t accept cash deposits.
How can I keep in touch with Ally?We have customer care associates across the country ready to help you whenever you need it. You can call or chat with us 24/7, or send a secure email right from your online banking account.
What is Ally Mobile Banking?
Ally's Mobile Banking service is an easy way to keep up with your bank accounts on the go. You can make deposits, pay your bills, transfer funds, view and search transaction history, and find ATMs—all from your mobile device. Download our Mobile Banking app, or go to m.allybank.com, to access your account from your mobile device.
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
With Ally Mobile Banking, you can:
- Make deposits
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money within your Ally accounts, or between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs and cash back locations
- View your balances and search transaction history