Relax. You've got options.
Get more flexibility and earning power with our 2 year and 4 year CDs. Enjoy a great rate now, plus have the option of increasing your rate once with our 2 year CD or twice with our 4 year CD if the rate goes up for your CD's term.
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fees
- You can change your rate after your account is opened — if our rate on this CD goes up, yours can too
- One interest rate increase with the 2 year term
- Two interest rate increases with the 4 year term
- Personalized Raise Your Rate alerts to let you know when rates go up
- Extra peace of mind with the Ally Ten Day Best Rate Guarantee
- Daily compound interest for maximum earnings
- View your account on the go with Mobile Banking
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law. Maximize your coverage
- Automatic renewal at maturity. If you make an early withdrawal, you will pay a penalty.
- Ally's Raise Your Rate CD rates are accurate as of 11/12/2013. See rates
- Explore opening this account for a Trust. Learn more
Step up your savings
Learn how to combine long term earnings with more frequent access to a portion of your money using our CD Ladder tool.
The Ally difference
With our Raise Your Rate CD, you can increase your rate once (for a 2 year CD) or twice (for a 4 year CD) if our rates go up any time during your CD's term.
Plus, when you fund your CD within ten days of opening (including your open date) or when your Ally CD renews, you automatically get the best rate we offer during those ten days with our Ally Ten Day Best Rate Guarantee. This guarantee does not apply to interest rate increases for the Raise Your Rate CD.
We grow your money faster by compounding interest daily. Many others compound monthly, quarterly, or even annually.
We don't require a minimum deposit to open your account. Most banks do. Always be sure to check their fine print before choosing the right product for you.