Be in the know 24/7.
You can access your account information anytime, anywhere, with Ally Online and Mobile Banking. Plus, with our bank alerts and notifications, you’ll get the latest information about your accounts sent right to your computer or mobile device.
- View balances and account details
- Track and search transaction history
- Deposit checks remotely with the Ally Mobile Banking app
- Move funds between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- See all the same information you’d see on your paper statement
- View and download 13 months of past statements and check images
- Get 1099 tax statements
- Go paperless — reduce clutter, save paper and help protect your identity
Bank Alerts and RSS Feeds
- Balance and deposit notifications keep you aware of how much money is in your account
- Transfer and Bill Pay alerts tell you about your transactions
- Overdraft alerts send information when accounts are overdrawn
- Sleeping Money Alerts will let you know when your money could be working harder for you
- Security Alerts notify you of unsuccessful login attempts or password changes
- Stay up to date on our rates with RSS feeds and email alerts
Contact Us — Call, Chat, Email
Call us or chat with us 24/7 — we’re always here when you have questions. Or, you can use secure email to ask us a question; we'll post answers and notify you at your personal email when you have a response waiting.
With all the ways Ally helps you keep track, it’ll be easy for you to stay on top of things.
Already have an Ally account?
Frequently asked questions
Why do you send me an alert when I make a transfer?
We send you an alert after certain account activities – just so you’ll know what’s happening with your account.
For example, if a transfer was made in error, you will know about it and be able to correct it quickly.
What is the difference between security alerts and secure email?
We will send you security alerts to notify you of unsuccessful login attempts or password changes, or if we notice suspicious activity on your account.
These alerts can come to you by email, but they are not the same as secure email.
Secure email is a way for you to contact us through Ally Online Banking if you have a specific question about your account.
Simply log in to your account and to go secure email. It's as easy as sending an email from a personal email account—only we make sure that your information is kept secure.
What are Sleeping Money alerts?If you have a Money Market or Online Savings account, we send you email reminders to let you know when your money could be working harder. If your account has not had withdrawals for a certain amount of time, we tell you ways your money could be doing more—even if it means recommending you switch to another account, such as our No Penalty CD, to earn even higher interest. This is just one way we work hard at being a better bank for you.
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
With Ally Mobile Banking, you can:
- Make deposits
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money within your Ally accounts, or between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs and cash back locations
- View your balances and search transaction history