Pay bills online the easy way.
Start paying your bills using our online and mobile banking with Bill Pay, and you may never write another check. With online Bill Pay you can:
- Pay bills from your Interest Checking Account to anyone with a U.S. postal address
- Set up one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance
- Make next-day electronic payments to help you avoid late fees
- Quickly compare your available balance with upcoming payments
- Easily review biller statements or payment history
- Sign up for eBills to reduce clutter and save paper
Already have an Ally Bank Interest Checking Account?
Frequently asked questions
How will I confirm a bill was paid?
You'll receive an online confirmation for every payment made. A unique reference number will prove you made a payment.
To view this information:
- Select the Payment Activity tab in Ally Bill Pay
- From the Actions column, select View
- View the payment's unique reference number
If a payment required that a paper check be sent to a payee, you can view the date the check cleared and a digital copy of the cleared check (when available) using the steps above.Was this helpful?
Can I set up bills to be paid automatically?
Yes. Bill Pay offers 2 types of automatic payments to let you customize scheduled delivery dates, payment amounts or cancel scheduled payments.
Recurring fixed payment
You can set up an automatic payment for a fixed amount on a regular basis. This is helpful for recurring bills with due dates and amounts that don't change, such as payments towards:
- Student loans
Automatic eBill payment
You can set up an automatic payment for the minimum amount or full amount due, based on the receipt of an eBill. This is helpful for recurring bills where the amount may vary month to month, such as payments towards:
Was this helpful?
- Credit cards