Pay bills online the easy way.
Start paying your bills using our online and mobile banking with Bill Pay, and you may never write another check. With online Bill Pay you can:
- Pay bills from your Interest Checking Account to anyone with a U.S. postal address
- Set up one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance
- Make next-day electronic payments to help you avoid late fees
- Quickly compare your available balance with upcoming payments
- Easily review biller statements or payment history
- Sign up for eBills to reduce clutter and save paper
Already have an Ally Bank Interest Checking Account?
Frequently asked questions
How will I confirm a bill was paid?
You'll receive an online confirmation number for every payment you make. The unique reference number will prove you scheduled a payment.
You can view a payment's unique reference number once you log in to online banking:
- Go to the Main Menu at the top right of the page.
- Select Pay Bills.
- Select Activity from the options on the left.
- Select View from the Actions column.
If a payment required that a paper check be sent to a payee, you can also view the date the check cleared and a digital copy of the cleared check (when available).
Please call us at 1-877-247-ALLY (2559) if you need additional proof of payment.Was this helpful?
Can I set up bills to be paid automatically?
Yes. Bill Pay offers 2 types of automatic payments to let you customize scheduled delivery dates, payment amounts or cancel scheduled payments.
Recurring fixed payment
You can set up an automatic payment for a fixed amount on a regular basis. This is helpful for recurring bills with due dates and amounts that don't change, such as payments towards:
- Student loans
Automatic eBill payment
You can set up an automatic payment for the minimum amount or full amount due, based on the receipt of an eBill. This is helpful for recurring bills where the amount may vary month to month, such as payments towards:
Was this helpful?
- Credit cards