We are a branch-free bank.
Ally doesn't have expensive physical locations, which makes it easier for us to offer:
- Competitive rates
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 live customer care
- No ATM fees at any ATM nationwide
When you choose Ally, you can bank by phone, chat, or using your computer or mobile device. And you have the freedom to monitor and move your money anytime, anywhere.
We built the online bank you wanted
- No minimum balance to open an account
- Make deposits with Ally eCheck Deposit℠ , online transfers or free postage-paid envelopes
- Real help 24/7 from our customer care associates
- Pay your bills at home or on the go with Bill Pay
- Free Account Alerts and Notifications
- Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee for Ally Bank
Already have an Ally account?
Frequently asked questions
How do I add money to my account?
There are six ways to add money to your account:
Was this helpful?
- Move funds online between Ally accounts
- Transfer funds between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Submit your check images with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
- Use the direct deposit form to set up your paycheck or Social Security deposits. Download form
- Make a wire transfer
- Send checks by U.S. mail (Please don't send cash)
Can I deposit cash?
Sorry, but we don't accept cash deposits.Was this helpful?
How can I keep in touch with Ally?
We have customer care associates across the country ready to help you whenever you need it. You can call or chat with us 24/7, or send a secure email right from your online banking account.Was this helpful?
What is Ally Mobile Banking?
It’s an easy way to keep up with your bank accounts anywhere, anytime. You can access your Ally accounts through your mobile device’s browser at m.allybank.com. Or you can download our free Ally Mobile Banking apps (for supported Apple®, Android™ and Windows® Phone 8 devices).
Mobile Banking Features
Mobile Site Windows® Phone 8 App iPhone Mobile App Android Mobile App Check account balance ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Find ATMs ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Set up and manage one-time and recurring transfers ✓ ✓ ✓ Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠ ✓ ✓ ✓ Pay bills ✓ ✓ ✓ Use Popmoney® to send and receive money ✓ ✓Was this helpful?
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
With Ally Mobile Banking, you can:
Was this helpful?
- Make deposits
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money within your Ally accounts, or between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
- Find nearby ATMs and cash back locations
- View your balances and search transaction history