Ally Supply Chain works with suppliers to efficiently deliver the highest quality goods and services to Ally's various business units. Our comprehensive sourcing network pairs Ally's needs with the business strengths of a diverse mix of large and small suppliers.
Interested in becoming an Ally supplier?
Send us an email if you think your product or service meets our needs.
In an effort to support an eco-friendly workplace, Ally Financial is going green when it comes to invoicing and no longer accepts invoices sent through the mail.
Invoicing through Ariba
We prefer that suppliers invoice Ally through the Ariba Network. It's convenient, efficient and secure. With Ariba, suppliers can:
- Receive payment approximately 10 days faster than emailed invoices
- Manage cash flow easily with the Ariba Discount ProfessionalTM management application
- View real-time payment status online — no emails or phone calls needed
Suppliers opting out of invoicing through the Ariba Network need to follow these instructions to avoid a rejected invoice or delayed payment.
Include the following information on the invoice:
- Invoice date
- Purchase order number (if applicable)
- Ally contact name and email address
Scan and email invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach one invoice per email (PDF preferred)
- Invoice attachments should be of the highest resolution (300 DPI)
- Attachment file names should not contain special characters or exceed 20 characters
- The invoice must be received by Ally within 90 days of the date the product or service was provided to Ally
If you have any questions about invoicing, email us or call 1-888-901-4622 and select option 2 between 9 am and 4 pm ET.