Training is key to understanding how to make the most of SmartAuction. Whether you’re a dealer looking to buy or sell, or a national consignor with a fleet of vehicles looking to be remarketed, we offer a variety of options:
- One-on-one training – learn how to buy and sell from one of our experienced field representatives
- Call center assistance – Ally’s fully trained agents are ready to help answer your questions
- Chat online – connect with us straight from the SmartAuction site
- WebEx training – available every month with classes in both Buying and Selling on SmartAuction
- Training documents – take advantage of our user guides, reference sheets, quick tips and online videos
New to SmartAuction
In Getting Started with SmartAuction, you’ll learn how to:
- Navigate the SmartAuction system
- Create, save and manage custom searches
- Post and monitor the bidding on your vehicles
- Create and manage customized alerts
- Make offers or ask questions about vehicles you want to buy
- Look up real-time wholesale values for your trade ins
- Receive one-on-one time to ask questions that are relevant to your needs
Already a SmartAuction Dealer?
Consider a refresher course in SmartAuction. We can work with you to create a training session that takes your SmartAuction business to the next level.
Interested in SmartAuction training?
Contact us now or call us at 1-877-273-5572, Mon-Fri, 8 am – 7 pm ET to learn how to make the most of SmartAuction.