Save when you can. Spend when you need.
Get the flexibility of a check card and still earn a higher rate than traditional savings.
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Other fees, such as those for returned deposit items and outgoing wires, may reduce earnings
- Free Visa® Debit Card and free standard checks
- No ATM fees at any ATM nationwide. Find ATMs
- View your account on the go with Mobile Banking
- Daily compounded interest for maximum earnings
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law. Maximize your coverage
- Six transfers and withdrawals per statement cycle
- Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
- Ally's Money Market Account rate is accurate as of 11/12/2013. See Money Market rates
- Explore opening this account for a Trust. Learn more
Funding your new account is easy
We offer several secure options for funding your Ally accounts: Ally eCheck Deposit℠ from your computer or mobile device, online or wire transfers, direct deposit, and mail deposits.
The Ally difference
We don't have monthly maintenance fees. Ever. Some banks charge a monthly fee if your deposit doesn't come directly from your employer. Many others charge a fee if your balance dips too low.
We work to keep our rates high. Other banks often tempt new customers with promotional rates.
We grow your money faster by compounding interest daily. Many others compound monthly, quarterly, or even annually.