These traditional financing solutions are best for business customers who want predictable costs and competitive rates.
A great option for business owners who want to finance commercial-use vehicles.
- Allows businesses to take advantage of Ally’s competitive financing buy rates
- Offers another way for businesses to acquire work vehicles when a lease or line of credit isn’t a suitable solution
A closed-end lease that has a fixed term – available for select makes and models.
- Enables businesses to refresh their fleet more frequently
- Provides protection from depreciation risks and trade-in worries because the terms and limits on mileage and wear are fixed upfront
- Facilitates lease-end opportunities to help you pursue repeat business
An open-end lease that gives businesses more control of leasing terms and mileage.
- Accommodates high mileage and heavy wear, as the customer is responsible for the lease-end residual
- Can lessen the debt on a business’s balance sheet when compared with traditional financing, potentially lowering the cost of capital. Every business situation is different; customers should consult with their tax professional
- Allows the lessee to define the residual values – with the maximum based on the term – and in doing so, determine their monthly payments and better manage their cash flow
A plan specifically designed for municipalities that intend to own their vehicles.
- Ideal for municipalities who want to finance vehicles for city government business
- Favorable tax-exempt interest rates
- Offers flexible payment options, from monthly to annual
Our business is your business, and our CSG team is ready to help you achieve your goals. We offer:
- Expert assistance – Commercial Product Specialists with advanced knowledge of commercial auto financing and leasing to provide you with expert guidance and answer your questions
- Dedicated support for you – A team that only serves dealers with commercial lending, so it’s easy to get support in sales, underwriting, funding and servicing, seven days a week
- Superior service for your customers – A dedicated customer service team to personally assist your business customers, because satisfied customers are more likely to do business with your dealership again
From Ally Academy:
- Commercial Services Business Vehicle Certification
- SmartLease Training /Consulting
- SmartLease Contracting
- NetQuote and Residual Value Lease Guide (RVLG)
- SmartLease Early Termination Vehicle Return Options
Access training to get started.