These traditional financing solutions are best for business customers who want predictable costs and competitive rates.
A great option for business owners who want to finance commercial-use vehicles.
- Allows businesses to take advantage of Ally’s competitive financing buy rates
- Offers another way for businesses to acquire work vehicles when a lease or line of credit isn’t a suitable solution
A closed-end lease that has a fixed term – available for select makes and models.
- Enables businesses to refresh their fleet more frequently
- Provides protection from depreciation risks and trade-in worries because the terms and limits on mileage and wear are fixed upfront
- Facilitates lease-end opportunities to help you pursue repeat business
An open-end lease that gives businesses more control of leasing terms and mileage.
- Accommodates high mileage and heavy wear, as the customer is responsible for the lease-end residual
- Can lessen the debt on a business’s balance sheet when compared with traditional financing, potentially lowering the cost of capital. Every business situation is different; customers should consult with their tax professional
- Allows the lessee to define the residual values – with the maximum based on the term – and in doing so, determine their monthly payments and better manage their cash flow
A plan specifically designed for municipalities that intend to own their vehicles.
- Ideal for municipalities who want to finance vehicles for city government business
- Favorable tax-exempt interest rates
- Offers flexible payment options, from monthly to annual
Our business is your business, and our CSG team is ready to help you achieve your goals. We offer:
- Expert assistance – Commercial Product Specialists with advanced knowledge of commercial auto financing and leasing to provide you with expert guidance and answer your questions
- Dedicated support for you – A team that only serves dealers with commercial lending, so it’s easy to get support in sales, underwriting, funding and servicing, seven days a week
- Superior service for your customers – A dedicated customer service team to personally assist your business customers, because satisfied customers are more likely to do business with your dealership again
Heavy Duty Truck Financing
We offer financing for new and used Class 8 trucks or new Class 8 trailers sold with a new cab. Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive rates
- 75/25 dealer split, regardless of term or segments
- Ally Dealer Rewards available for new and used trucks and new trailers
- Knowledgeable underwriters with callback times averaging less than 30 minutes
- Dedicated Commercial Product Specialists nationwide
- Business Name Only Financing available for qualified customers
You can apply easily and securely via AppOne, RouteOne and DealerTrack for flexible terms up to 75 months on Class 8 vehicles:
- Up to 6 model years old
- With up to 700,000 miles, depending on collateral type
To learn more, contact your Ally Product Specialist or call us at 1-877-602-3343.
From Ally Academy:
- Commercial Services Business Vehicle Certification
- SmartLease Training /Consulting
- SmartLease Contracting
- NetQuote and Residual Value Lease Guide (RVLG)
- SmartLease Early Termination Vehicle Return Options
Access training to get started.