Auto Finance FAQs
What kinds of retail financing products does Ally offer?
What are the advantages of the Municipal Lease Purchase Plan?
- Provides flexible financing and payment schedules, including monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual
- Allows vehicle acquisition when needed, not just certain times of year
- Offers clear documentation with clauses that municipalities often require
Attracts municipalities who often have multi-department fleets – potentially bringing a large volume of business to your dealership.Was this helpful?
What types of business leasing does Ally offer?
We have three lease products for businesses:
Was this helpful?
- SmartLease® – a closed-end lease that has a fixed term and mileage limit
- ComTRAC® – an open-end lease that gives businesses more control of leasing terms and mileage, while holding the business liable for the vehicle’s depreciation
- Municipal Lease Purchase Plan – a leasing plan specifically designed for municipalities that intend to own their vehicles.
How does Ally Buyer's Choice differ from buying or leasing?
Ally Buyer's Choice provides flexibility to fit lifestyle changes, giving customers the option to sell their vehicle to Ally at the 48th month of the contract. It puts the customer in control of the decision to keep or sell the vehicle at a predetermined price. And it can provide both shorter and longer-term vehicle ownership at the customer’s discretion.Was this helpful?
What are the eligibility requirements for Ally Balloon Advantage financing?
- Qualified customers with prime or non-prime credit
- Not available in Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Pennsylvania
Was this helpful?
- New – all GM, Chrysler and Mitsubishi makes and models
- Used – all makes and models up to 4 model years old, excluding Saab and Suzuki