Invest the Easy, Convenient Way
Jump in with a low minimum initial investment - only $1,000 - and enjoy a favorable rate of return with Ally Demand Notes.
Demand Notes feature:
- A floating interest rate with a competitive yield. See Ally Demand Note rate history (PDF)
- Online transfers and transaction records
- Daily compounded interest automatically reinvested at end of each month
- Free checks and unlimited check writing (minimum $250)
- Ability to make additional investments (minimum $50) at any time
- More (see all features and read the FAQs)
Are You Eligible?
Ally Financial Demand Notes are available to:
- All employees and retirees of Ally Financial, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and grandparents of the employee or retiree)
- Associated Ally Financial dealers and their employees
Investing in Demand Notes is easy, simply:
- Confirm eligibility above
- Review the prospectus (PDF)
- Download the investment form (PDF)
- Send the completed investment form with your initial investment of $1,000 or more to the address at the top of the form
For more information, visit the EDGAR section of the SEC website or call Ally Financial at 1-800-684-8823.
More on Demand Notes
Demand Notes are unsecured debt obligations of Ally Financial offered in the U.S. by prospectus (PDF) only. It is one of the easiest, most convenient ways to invest with a leading U.S. financial services firm.
We've filed a registration statement including a prospectus, with the Securities and Exchange Commission for this Demand Notes offering. Before investing, check out the prospectus and the registration statement, as well as the other documents we’ve filed with SEC.
You can get these documents at no charge by visiting EDGAR, the online database of corporate financial information at the SEC, www.sec.gov. If you want us to send you a prospectus, just give us a call at 1-800-684-8823.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Deposits||Are Not Insured by Any|
|Are Not a Condition to Any|
Banking Service or Activity