Transferring or Canceling Your Contract

If you ever sell your vehicle, you can transfer your vehicle service contract to the new owner by filling out and returning the transfer form. Contact us at 1-800-631-5590 to begin the transfer process. An administrative fee may apply. We recommend that you provide your vehicle maintenance records to the new owner. That way they can show that the vehicle was properly maintained should they need to file a claim in the future.

If you want to cancel your vehicle service or GAP contract, contact your selling dealer or call us at 1-800-631-5590. An administrative fee may apply.