Claims Service

We want to make the claims process as seamless as possible for our customers so we’ve provided the contact numbers you need plus general instructions to get started with either a vehicle repair claim or a GAP claim.

Vehicle Repair Claims

If you have a breakdown, take your vehicle to a licensed repair facility and have your service advisor call us at 1-866-215-7080. We’ll authorize the repairs so they can proceed with the work.

What you need to know when making a repair claim

  • It’s best to take it to the dealership where you originally bought the contract. If that’s not possible, another licensed repair facility is acceptable.
  • Once your mechanic makes a diagnosis on your vehicle, we can approve a rental vehicle if the repair meets the qualifications under the contract.
  • If your breakdown happens outside of our Claim Center’s hours, you can have the necessary repairs made at that time. You’ll need to call us within 5 days of the service to make your claim.
  • We process claims daily and reimbursements are usually sent out within 5 to 10 days from the time we receive the repair order.

GAP Claims

If your car has been totaled and you want to take advantage of your GAP coverage, call us at
1-866-215-7083. See your VehicleOne Primary GAP contract for complete details on what VehicleOne Primary GAP will and will not cover in the event of a total loss of your vehicle.

What you need to know when making a GAP claim

  • Your insurance company has to declare your car totaled before you’re eligible for reimbursement.
  • Calling us initiates the claims process, but we’ll also need some documentation from you in order to proceed.
  •  Required documentation

    • Completed vehicle information form
    • The total loss evaluation report and settlement breakdown which should indicate any taxes, fees, and deductible applied
    • Any information regarding the cancellation of optional insurance, extended warranties and/or service contracts
    • The outstanding balance on your account (payoff quote) as of the date of loss from your finance company
    • A copy of the following:
      • Your primary insurance carrier’s declarations page that covers the period in which the loss occurred
      • The settlement check or proof of payment from your primary insurance carrier or third party liability carrier
      • The police report
      • The front and back of your GAP addendum
      • Your finance agreement
      • Your vehicle purchase agreement or buyer’s order
      • A copy of your payment history from your finance company