You're counting on us to help you reach an exciting milestone, that's why we do everything we can to make you feel comfortable and confident along the way. It's just the right thing to do.
You don't have to go far to find the right loan. With consistently competitive rates and options tailored to fit your financial situation, we make it our goal to help you achieve yours.
The Ally Home Team®Our loan experts are trained and committed to be on your side every step of the way. When you work with us you get:
- Dedicated support – we provide you with a knowledgeable team of loan experts to help you through the home loan experience, from application to close.
- Frequent updates – we check in with you regularly to answer any questions you may have along the way and ensure you meet your closing date.
- Communication options – you choose how you’d like to be contacted: by phone or email.
We give you the option to keep track of all your loan-related documents online, from any device. Convenient and secure, you'll always know what we need, what’s already done and where your application stands.
Buying a home is a big investment. Before setting your sights on a home, you should See What You Can Affordhave an idea of how much you can spend.
Our Home Team is here to guide you through the home loan experience. This means you'll have a loan advisor, loan coordinator and closing coordinator with you every step of the way. After you reach out, we'll introduce you to a licensed loan advisor who will look at your information and let you know how much you may qualify for.
- Help you understand your options
- Provide a pre-qualification letter if necessary
- Start your application
- Be responsive to phone calls from us
- Know your credit history, financial goals and what you're looking for
- Select a property and make an offer
It takes 2 minutes to get started. Take the Next Step
After you close
We're unable to show you our rate and payment options right now. Please check back later.
Our Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) are accurate as of and can change daily. This information reflects rates for borrowers with excellent credit in the state of California and a loan with 20% down for a single-family home in that state. The monthly payment amount we show doesn’t include taxes or insurance and assumes monthly payments for a . View Jumbo Loan OptionsView Conventional Loan Options
Crunch the Numbers
Estimate your home-buying budget with our affordability calculator.
Still have questions? Visit our Help Center.
What to Prepare
Since every loan is different, we won’t have a complete list of documents needed until further along in the process, but it doesn’t hurt to have a solid start.
We’ll usually ask for copies of your:
- Most recent pay stubs
- Employment records
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Monthly or quarterly asset statements
- Signed and dated lease agreements for all rental properties
- Proof of other income necessary for us to consider in your application
Other documents we may need:
- Letter of explanation for gaps in employment greater than 60 days
- Divorce decree/separation agreement
- Letter of explanation for all credit inquiries and supporting documents if necessary
- Proof all judgements/liens have been paid in full
- Landlord information to verify on-time rent payments