We provide you with a knowledgeable team of loan experts to help you through the home loan experience, from application to close.
You choose how you'd like to be contacted: by phone or email.
We check in with you regularly to answer any questions you may have along the way and ensure you meet your closing date.
Manage all your loan-related documents from any device. It's quick, convenient and secure.
Buying a home is a big investment. Before setting your sights on a home, you should See What You Can Affordhave an idea of how much you can spend.
Meet your Home Team and apply
Meet your Home Team and apply
We’ll connect you with a team of loan experts who will guide you through the process. This means you’ll have a loan advisor, loan coordinator and closing coordinator with you every step of the way. After you reach out, we’ll introduce you to a licensed loan advisor who will look at your information and let you know how much you may qualify for.
- Help you understand your options
- Start your application
- Be responsive to phone calls from us
- Know your credit history, financial goals and what you're looking for
- Select a property and make an offer
It takes 5 minutes to get started. Take the Next Step
After you close
We're unable to show you our rate and payment options right now. Please check back later.
Our Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) are accurate as of and can change daily. This information reflects rates for borrowers with excellent credit in the state of California and a loan with 20% down for a single-family home in that state. The monthly payment amount we show doesn’t include taxes or insurance and assumes monthly payments for a . View Jumbo Loan OptionsView Conventional Loan Options
Crunch the Numbers
Estimate your home-buying budget with our affordability calculator.
Finding the right loan involves more than looking for a good interest rate – you want to work with a lender who can help you understand how things like points, closing costs and your credit score all impact your monthly payment. All rates shown here (even ours) include approximately 1 discount point. You can go to a competitor website for more details on points charged on a specific rate. View Jumbo Loan OptionsView Conventional Loan Options
|Capital One ®|
|Bank of America ®|
|Wells Fargo ®|
Still have questions? Visit our Help Center.
What to Prepare
Since every loan is different, we won’t have a complete list of documents needed until further along in the process, but it doesn’t hurt to have a solid start.We’ll usually ask for copies of your:
We’ll usually ask for copies of your:
- Most recent pay stubs
- Employment records
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Monthly or quarterly asset statements
- Signed and dated lease agreements for all rental properties
- Proof of other income necessary for us to consider in your application
Other documents we may need:
- Letter of explanation for gaps in employment greater than 60 days
- Divorce decree/separation agreement
- Letter of explanation for all credit inquiries and supporting documents if necessary
- Proof all judgements/liens have been paid in full
- Landlord information to verify on-time rent payments